Proper sound design means more money for your business.
- Careful, considered sound design is your establishment’s friend by making customers happy and instilling in them a favorable impression of their experience.
- Food, restaurant and hospitality consultant Clark Wolf has recalled occasions in which incredible, revered, top level restaurants have been undermined by improper design.
- Music selection and the volume of play is cited by critics, including this one featured in the Washington Post.
- An article from Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management found that ambient sound design is strongly linked to customer satisfaction in hospitality settings.
- According to an aggregated review of dozens of studies, sound design is an important element in the success of an establishment.
Proper sound design means happy customers means more profit.
Proper sound design is as impressive to customer satisfaction and retention as architectural design, brand strategy and development, and the quality of product and service.
It should be treated with the same care, time and attention and planned and executed by professionals.