We are happy to be in Denver for CEDIA14, and we hope to see you at our booth. If you are looking for something fun or interesting to do while you are here, we hope this list can help to point you into the right direction. Enjoy!
IMAGE CREDIT: “A double rainbow arches over Denver, Colorado in this picture captured by amateur photographer Greg Thow, 47.” (By way of The Telegraph.)
- Here is CEDIA on Facebook and Twitter (and be sure to follow the #CEDIA14 hashtag).
- You can find rAVe‘s coverage of the event here.
- Most importantly, CEPro has assembled a list of CEDIA-related events and parties.
Non-Related, though interesting or potentially entertaining events to consider:
- [Wednesday night] It’s a bit costly, but you can check out the Drake vs. Lil’ Wayne tour at Red Rocks.
- [Thursday night] Catch The Meter Men at the Ogden Theater
- [Thursday night] Turn up for Lil Jon at Beta.
- [Friday] The Denver Zoo is hosting a brew fest called Brew at the Zoo.
Food and drink advice:
- Thrillist has a lot to say about Denver’s food scene. Here’s a sample: best patios are listed here, most important tacos are listed here, and barbeque worth investigating is listed here.
- The Guardian weighed in with a much less comprehensive list as well.
- As did Eat Drink Denver, which celebrates The Kitchen, Table 6, and Rioja in its top three.
Also of interest:
- The Sklar Brothers will be performing at Comedy Works from the 11th through the 13th.
- Here is a list of the best neighborhoods for dating in Denver.
- Westword offers a comprehensive guide for Denver marijuana enthusiasts.
You should also probably know that Tim Allen, Karl Rove, and Dog the Bounty Hunter are from Denver, so make of that what you will.
And of course, we hope you will visit us at CEDIA Expo booth #362. Enjoy yourselves in Denver!