The LS 10 is an integral part of the LuminSound(TM) series yet by itself it creates an impressive sounding but visually unobtrusive outdoor audio system.
Only 10-inches tall and tapering from a maximum of 7-inches in diameter, the LS 10 contains a 5.25-inch ACAD(TM) co-axial driver in a totally weather tight enclosure. The driver is mounted at a 35 degree up tilt to ensure proper sound coverage even though the LS 10 will most often be mounted at ground level.
Available in Black or Green, the LS.10 will visually blend well within landscaping and in combination LS 32/LS 10 systems.
Installation is easy using the included stakes while 70 volt and 8 Ohm operation means simple integration into most any type of distributed audio system. LS 10 is an ideal mate for the LS 32 light and sound bollard and Terra’s highly acclaimed partial burial AC SUBe subwoofer which will add a more robust bass foundation to your music, reaching down +/- 3dB to to 26Hz.
Of course like all Terra speakers, you can power an LS 10 system with our optionally available Crown™ CDi 1000 DSP-capable amplifier meaning all you’d need to add is source equipment for a complete outdoor sound system.Buy now »
Specifications Buy now »
- Enclosure Seamless rotationally molded 0.25" thick, 32.5" high (including speaker housing) black polyethylene – maximum diameter 7"
- Speaker Dimensions 10" (H) x 7" (D)
- Grille Color Options Black, Green and Custom
- Bollard Mount Standard – Round plate that stakes in the ground
- Frequency Range 65 Hz to 20 KHz +/-3dB w/AC.Sub 26 Hz to 20 KHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity 89dB (1 Watt @ 1 Meter)
- Power Handling 25 - 150 Watts Undistorted
- Impedance 8 Ohms / 70 Volt Available 8/16/32/64 Taps w/switch)
- Tweeter .75" (coaxial) Aluminum Dome, Neodymium motor, Fluid cooled co-axial Tweeter
- Bass/Mid Driver 5.25-inch Terra-built weatherproof cast frame Aluminum Ceramic Anodized Cone w/MFCS™ spiderless fluid suspension, rubber composite surround
- Connection 48" Pigtail
- Weather Proof Rating IP 67 Meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810G standards
- Temperature Range -25° to 175° (-31c to 80c)
Other Products in the LuminSound series
Terra LuminSound™: Great outdoor sound and lighting for your great outdoors!
View all »