The LS 32 can be used alone or in concert with Terra’s highly acclaimed partial burial AC SUB subwoofer to deliver even more robust sound with impactful and musical bass down to 26Hz!
In addition, you can power the audio system with our optionally available Crown™ CDi 1000 DSP amplifier meaning all you’d need to add is source equipment for a complete outdoor sound and lighting system.
The LuminSound™ LS 32 opens a new outdoor realm for people who want to truly enjoy their great outdoors both day and night. Just imagine the possibilities.Buy now »
Specifications Buy now »
- Enclosure Seamless rotationally molded 0.25" thick, 32.5" high (including speaker housing) black polyethylene – maximum diameter 7"
- Speaker Dimensions 32" (H) x 7" (D)
- Grille Color Options Black, Copper & Silver
- Bollard Mount Standard – square mounting plate with ½ inch holes for lags. 30 inch PVC pipe available as a no charge option. Round mounting plate with lag holes and 2-inch openings for spiral earth screws available at extra cost
- Frequency Range 65 Hz to 20 KHz +/-3dB w/AC.Sub 26 Hz to 20 KHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity 89dB (1 Watt @ 1 Meter)
- Power Handling 25 - 150 Watts Undistorted
- Impedance 8 Ohms / 70 Volt Available 8/16/32/64 Taps w/switch)
- Tweeter .75" (coaxial) Aluminum Dome, Neodymium motor, Fluid cooled co-axial Tweeter
- Bass/Mid Driver 5.25-inch Terra-built weatherproof cast frame Aluminum Ceramic Anodized Cone w/MFCS™ spiderless fluid suspension, rubber composite surround
- Connection 48" Pigtail
- Weather Proof Rating IP 67 Meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810G standards
- Temperature Range -25° to 175° (-31c to 80c)
Other Products in the LuminSound series
Terra LuminSound™: Great outdoor sound and lighting for your great outdoors!
View all »