The TrAx80 is among the latest in a long series of high performance Terra installed loudspeakers. It incorporates our most powerful satellite woofer, an 8-inch ACAD fluid cooled driver combined with a 1-inch co-axial, fluid cooled aluminum tweeter.
This high frequency driver is mounted using a tiltable/aimable socket assembly to optimize performance even if the system must be installed in a less than ideal location. The TrAx80 is designed for those who want the best in sound indoors or out with deeper bass and higher output than the TrAx60.Buy now »
Specifications Buy now »
- Drivers 8" ACAD Bass/Mid
- Tweeter Coaxial 1" Aluminum
- Temperature Range -20˚C - 105˚C
- Grill Micro-Perf Aluminum/ Square or Round
- Power Handling 125 Watts
- Frequency Range 50Hz - 20kHz 3dB
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity 88dB (1 Watt @ 1 Meter)
- Nominal Coverage Angle 90 degrees conical
- Coverage Angle (1 kHz to 6 kHz)\ 105 degrees
- Rated Maximum SPL Average: 109 dB Peak: 115 dB
- Frame Dimensions 10.75" Diameter (274mm) 5" Depth (127mm)
- Cutout Dimensions 9.5" Diameter (242mm)
- Net Weight (Each) 7.1 lbs. / 3.2 kg
- Waterproof Rating *IP67 Meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810G standards
- Please Note: *CA Speakers must be sealed under the flange for the waterproof rating.
- More information:
- *CA Speakers must be sealed under the flange for the waterproof rating.